Our multi-disciplinary private practice offers speech-language pathology, occupational therapy, and psychology services. Family-centered support is offered in your home and community.
Select the clinical service(s) that you are looking for and then press filter to find match.
- Accent Reduction
- Alternative Communication Technology
- Augmentative and Alternative Communication (AAC)
- Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Brain Injury
- Children with complex Physical Needs
- Cognitive Communication Disorders
- Communication Improvements
- Developmental Disabilities
- Language Delay
- Myofunctional Therapy/Orofacial Myology
- Oral Motor Speech Delay/Disorder
- Selective Mutism
- Swallowing Disorders/Dysphagia