The 2020 Membership year will begin on February 1st with the launch of our new website. Until then, registrations and renewals are on hold. Please check back in February!
In 2018, there were concerns that ASAPP might not have a role to play because ACSLPA has decided to list Private SLPs on their roster. However, at the AGM the new board and members discussed many ways that our organization is still valuable. Some of these reasons include:
- Our private practice roster is already well known across Alberta.
- Even though ACSLPA will list us, their site is aimed at professionals and is not tailored to families and the public.
- Our website will be revamped to be even more modern and user friendly *Launching February 1st, 2020*
- Members value the opportunities to have meetings aimed at sharing information, professional development, discussing latest trends and supporting one-another.
- ASAPP provides a means for private SLPs all across Alberta to come together.
- ASAPP as an organization will strive to provide marketing for Private SLPs.
If members have ideas of any roles or services that ASAPP could fulfill, we want to hear from you!
The new board is looking forward to a new year of collaboration!
ASAPP Interest Group Meetings.
Edmonton’s Upcoming Meetings
Next meeting TBD in Spring 2020.
Meetings are held in the Boardroom of Body Restoration
#202 3514 Allan Drive SW, Edmonton, AB
Meetings can also be attended online using Zoom. The meeting number is sent out one day prior to the meeting.
Questions, suggestions or speakers/topics can be directed to Simone at [email protected]
Change Listing Information
Updates are currently suspended until the 1st of February when our new, more user friendly site launches! Stay tuned!