Employer: Function First Pediatrics
Location: #101, 8715 - 109 Street, Grande Prairie AB T8V 8H7 Position requires travel within a 200 km radius.
Job Type: One Speech-Language Pathologist to be part of a Multidisciplinary Team.
To Apply: Interested candidates may contact us directly or visit our website www.functionfirst.ca Send a resume by mail, fax 780-532-4963, or email email@example.com
Click below for more details and applicant requirements.Download PDF Listing
Function First Pediatrics Inc. provides services to children and their families utilizing a team-based approach. Our professionals focus on the latest evidence-based strategies to support children in a number of diverse settings. We are seeking a Speech-Language Pathologist to join our team.
Start Date: April 1, 2018
Why Consider this Position? Function First Pediatrics is the only multidisciplinary private practice north of Edmonton and is constantly growing. Grande Prairie is a vibrant and economically stable city with a young population and many activities to do. This job offers flexibility, a fun and enthusiastic team and a feeling of fulfillment. Function First Pediatrics strives to support its employees to meet their professional goals.
- Assess, consult and recommend strategies to support a range of needs in the pediatric population.
- Provide direct therapy using a play-based approach.
- Develop goals and strategies in collaboration with other team members based on family priorities.
- Build capacity in families and supervise assistants who carry out programming.
- Support children with alternative communication and visual support needs.